Wednesday 12 November 2008

I visited the RSPCA Finchley Branch yesterday to talk about doing some volunteering for them. It went really well and I'll probably end up doing some marketing for them. All this is completely separate to the stuff I'm already doing for Re_Evolve, but I think it would also be a much smaller time commitment so I should be able to take it on.

I am actually very fond of the RSPCA anyway. When I was sixteen I volunteered at their Southridge Rescue Centre, which is one of the main places the RSPCA rehomes animals from. I spent most of that time cleaning out animal cages and grooming cats, but it was a good experience. Besides I like helping charities.

1 comment:

Emily said...

So I have decided that you are one of the most brilliant and exciting people I know :-) !! It's not often that I receive an e-mail full of brilliantly animated multi-coloured beans ;-) . Notice to the world: (because the whole world DOES read these blogs!!) ... SARAH IS A L..E..G..E..N..D.........! X X X X X