Wednesday 24 September 2008

Marketing Presentation

Last Wednesday I went to a marketing presentation on "How to Market your Business" by Stephen Campbell at the Westminster Reference Library. To be honest it was something that I needed to do to improve my knowledge of marketing, but it was also very useful for finding out about strategies to promote yourself. That's what I really needed to learn about, simple ways to make yourself more visible on the web.

It also made me aware that there are a lot of useful course out there to that you can take advantage of in order to improve your knowledge of something. I'm going to have to try and find a few more of these sorts of things to go to, especially if they are free like this one was.

On a side not the Westminster Reference Library is a good place to start finding things out as well. It's stocked with books for any research project, and if you work there there aren't any other things to distract you. Perfect if you get distracted by shiny objects like I do!

Most curiously the Westminster Reference Library is located just off of Leicester Square, which means that I must have been around it many times before, and yet never realised that it was there.

No comments: