Friday 1 May 2009

Where is it!?

Today I learnt about hidden pages on websites.  Jen told me about them really and they're so useful.  Essentially all they are are web pages which aren't connected to the Re-Evolve.Ning website menu but can still be accessed through links and searches.  They're going to be perfect for article pages!


I also made some nifty graphics to represent the career sectors Re-Evolve is focusing on.  They were all made in Photoshop by my using original line art.


I found the Construction sector the hardest image to compose.  It was the area I'm least familiar with so designing it was a bit of a challenge.


These are actually slightly out of date, even now, the day after I posted them!  We're thinking of adding a Sport section to appeal to the interests of many of the young people we met as part of the Princes Trust.  Logically Sport needs to have a blue theme to match the rest of the site, but we'll probably try to find some photos to match the youth orientated nature of the site.




No comments: